1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Owner: Edwin Feliu (hereinafter THE OWNER)
Contact: Contact form
Activity: Web page management
2. Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
3. How is personal data obtained on this website?
The personal data that I deal with on this website come from:
• Contact Form
• Email subscription form
4. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not I am treating personal data that concerns them on this website.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
• Request its rectification or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
• Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. THE OWNER will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided me and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• The treatment is based on consent.
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the European Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
5. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
When a user connects to this website, for example to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, or subscribe, they are providing personal information for which the owner of this website is responsible.
On this website there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact form and subscription form by email: To contact, request invitations or comment on the publications of the website, the user is required to fill out and submit a form. In this case, the following information will normally be requested: name, email and message.
I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Google (provider of THE OWNER) outside the EU.
THE OWNER will in no case sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration.
6. How long will we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
7. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity, this website shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
• Hosting: OVH Hosting (Hebergement OVH Inc.), domiciled in Montreal, Canada. More information at: https://www.ovh.com/world/es/. OVH Hosting treats the data in order to offer its hosting services to THE OWNER.
• Email: Gmail (Google Inc.), with address in Mountain View, United States. More information at: https://www.google.com/gmail/. Gmail treats the data in order to offer its email services to THE OWNER.
• Analytics: Google Analytics (Google Inc.), domiciled in Mountain View, United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help this website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
8. Secret and data security
THE OWNER undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
This website cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, THE OWNER will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty ).
9. Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to this website, exonerating THE OWNER from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
10. Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to THE OWNER in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, THE OWNER will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
13. Commercial emails
In accordance with the LSSICE, this website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, this website undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
14. Doubts or queries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which some personal information that you have provided me has been managed, you can contact me through the contact form.